GreenAnt respects your privacy and is committed to its protection. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principals of the Privacy Act 1988(Cth).
How GreenAnt is Different
As opposed to most internet services, GreenAnt believes that you have the right to control your data use and privacy. therefore:
- we do not use your information for marketing
- we do not sell your information to third parties
- we do not track usage apart from where necessary to solve network problems or improve your service
- we do not respond to requests for your information from any third party and refuse to provide user details unless expressly required by warrant
- we will inform users of any requests for your information
- you retain all rights to your information, including copyright and redistribution rights
Why and When GreenAnt Collects Information
GreenAnt collects the information you give us either online or by email, post, facsimile, face to face, over the phone. In most cases, the personal information GreenAnt will collect from you is the personal information required in order to provide services to you, and also for ongoing management and support of those services.
This information may include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, ABN, facsimile number and other relevant additional details.
We also collect your payment details such as your credit card number or bank account details.
You are encouraged to install browser plugins that further protect your privacy, including script blockers.