How GreenAnt is Different
As opposed to most internet services, GreenAnt believes that you have the right to control your data use and privacy. therefore:
- we do not use your information for marketing
- we do not sell your information to third parties
- we do not track usage apart from where necessary to solve network problems or improve your service
- we do not respond to requests for your information from any third party and refuse to provide user details unless expressly required by warrant
- we will inform users of any requests for your information
- you retain all rights to your information, including copyright and redistribution rights
Why and When GreenAnt Collects Information
For billing purposes, GreenAnt collects the information you give provide us either online or by email, post, face to face, or over the phone. GreenAnt only collects the personal information required in order to provide services to you, and also for ongoing management and support of those services.
This information may include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, ABN, and other relevant additional details. We also collect your payment details when required for processing payments. This data is used only for providing services to you, for billing, domain registrations and essential services.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns about these policies.