We provide both advisement and software services to university and private research organisations. Our research and statistical projects are overseen by managers with a PhD in a science or matematics.
Our research services include:
- Data security and privacy consultation
- Software design for data collection and management
- Hardware design for experimental interfaces, big data and machine learning
- Statistical analysis and validation services
- Scoping and reports for ethics and review boards
- Software development and augmentation for research projects
- Zero-knowledge backup and ransomware protection for the research sector
Case Study: Data Collection Security Assessment
Problem: A private mental health research organisation needed an assessment of their digital data collection and storage services to ensure legal compliance and evaluate cost between software service providers.
Solution: GreenAnt Networks examined the organisation’s current operating protocols and spoke with the team about future goals. We performed a market analysis comparing digital service providers on price and level of service. The final report to the board of directors contained a detailed set of recommendations for the collection and storage of sensitive data along with a matrix of suitable service providers by cost and service level.
Case Study: Medical Data Analysis
Problem: An Australian hospital network was running a medical study and needed short term additional statistical analysis done in a timely manner which could not be accessed within their organisation
Solution: GreenAnt Networks performed the statistical validation on the raw data and provided a report summarising the final figures, comments about the analysis, and issues the research team should consider in their final paper.